Reliance Health aims to make quality healthcare accessible, affordable, and delightful in emerging markets. We use technology to build an integrated health system that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities. This allows us to offer innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of our end users when they need us the most.
We are looking to hire a Business Associate on a one-year fixed-term contract to support the development of the Go-To-Market strategy for our Small Business division.
- Interact with and gather information on the prospective customers to understand their segments, needs, preferences, and willingness to pay, using surveys, focus groups, and other data-gathering techniques.
- Research and analyze data to understand Reliance Health’s competitive advantage, including competitive landscape, regulatory requirements, etc.
- Support the product design for the target customer segment to achieve product market fit.
- Develop and communicate recommendations to stakeholders.
- Implement aligned strategies with phased launches of the product in the market.
- Graduate or master’s degree with 1 – 3 years of Management Consulting experience
- Demonstrated ability to break down and solve problems through quantitative thinking and analysis, with a demonstrated aptitude for analytics.
- Demonstrate ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and local office language(s)
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Experience conducting market research to drive insights on a product build or upgrade (strong plus).
- Work alongside & learn from best-in-class talent
- Join a market leader within the HealthTech space
- Attractive Salary & benefits
- Unlimited leave days
- Fantastic work culture
- Great work-life balance