Visa is a world leader in payments and technology, with over 259 billion payments transactions flowing safely between consumers, merchants, financial institutions, and government entities in more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable, and secure payment network, enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive while driven by a common purpose – to uplift everyone, everywhere by being the best way to pay and be paid.
This position reporting to the Head of Sales will be responsible for operational management of all aspects of the sales organization. This role will provide overall support towards the growth of Visa products and services across the region by ensuring that client requests, business analysis, cyclic reporting, and day-to-day operations of the business are executed in a seamless and timely manner.
Principle Responsibilities/Key Results Area
To support with the following:
- Support the operational onboarding and project initiation process for clients and non-traditional partners
- Analyze, review, and track all documentation requests to ensure appropriateness and timely fulfillment; ensure clear communications;
- Develop new, innovative, and efficient operational processes to accelerate the growth of the business
- Support to monitor the Key Performance Indicators of client by-products, making analysis of feedback, and planning new alternatives/possibilities of business;
- Support implementation plans for new projects along with Products, Marketing, Finance, Operations, and other Teams, analyzing viability, to offer the best way to leverage the business of VISA and Clients
- Gathering and analyzing available Visa solutions for the targeted teams and products of each client.
- Own and manage the Sales Reporting Platform
- Presentations’ development and client meetings’ organization;
- Planning the implementation of management tools with various initiatives by clients
- Be the main point of contact for business-related client inquiries across the region
- Report status and metrics weekly to management.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
- 2 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Master’s, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Master, MBA, JD, MD)
- Bachelor’s Degree / MBA preferred
- 4-6 years of experience preferable including sales and/or customer relationships in the payments industry;
- English with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Emphasis on customer-facing roles;
- Very analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility as a ¨peer¨ in the sales
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with cross-functional VISA and client areas.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.