Kuda is a money app for Africans on a mission to make financial services accessible, affordable, and rewarding for every African on the planet.
- Liaise with law enforcement agencies including but not limited to EFCC, the Police in respect of all requests received as they pertain to Kuda’s customers.
- Transaction monitoring and preparation of SARs/STRs
- KYC reviews
- Documentation of engagement reports
- Building an efficient compliance framework for the company and monitoring compliance with the same across departments.
- Work closely with the Legal, Fraud, IS Control, and Internal Control/Audit teams on various cross-functional issues.
- Internal Engagements with stakeholders on day-to-day customer requests.
- Regulatory, compliance, and operational risk management
- Performing other related duties as may be required or assigned from time to time
- Basic knowledge of Nigerian financial regulations, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) guidelines, AML/CFT regulations and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements.
- Good writing and speaking skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Suite and Google Applications.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- High level of integrity, discretion, and the ability to handle confidential information.
- This is an Entry level position.