Reporting to the senior marketing manager, you are responsible for creating, managing, and optimizing content to support the overall marketing strategy of the organization.
- Optimize content for search engine SEO to improve organic visibility and drive traffic to the organization’s digital properties.
- Develop high-quality, engaging, and relevant content for various channels, including blog posts, articles, web copy, case studies, email, and other marketing collateral
- 2-3 years experience in content creation and content marketing
- Familiarity with SEO best practices.
- Strong writing and editing skills with attention to detail.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) analytics tools
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
Apply by sending CV using Job Title as the subject of the mail to : [email protected]