Over 75,000 global companies have chosen Sedex as their trusted partner to create more socially and environmentally sustainable businesses and supply chains.
Sedex’s platform, tools and services allow members to collect, share and analyse data and manage risks in their supply chain. We enable businesses to identify issues such as forced labour, low wages and gender discrimination, and work with their suppliers to improve business practices to have better social and environmental impact.
As the Customer Operations Analyst, you will coordinate the implementation, roll out and continuous improvement activities for our new Customer Success Tool. You will then be responsible for analysing customer data to identify trends and opportunities for improving customer experience.
This includes developing, and maintaining customer success metrics and the documentation around decisions as well as working with the customer facing teams to ensure they have all the tools and resources they need to succeed. As a key member of our team, you will be presented with the opportunity to assist in shaping Gainsight, our new Customer Success tool strategy and approach.
Working closely with the Customer Operations Specialist Team Lead and other stakeholders across the business, taking into consideration their experience and knowledge, you will:
- Ensure a prioritised and phased delivery that will enable the business to quickly gain insight and value from the tool.
- Analyse customer data to identify trends, customer behaviours, and areas for improvement.
- Develop and maintain metrics to track team performance and progress towards business goals.
- Work with the Global Customer Operations and Account Management teams to ensure they have the tools and resources they need to succeed.
- Drive customer success initiatives, such as customer satisfaction surveys, customer engagement programs, and customer success advocacy programs
- Support process simplification, automation, and enhancements to bring scale to the customer success process.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve the customer experience and ensure customer success goals are met.
- Build and present analysis in line with business KPIs and metrics on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis against targets, KPIs and objectives.
- Analyse expansion pipeline data, identify patterns, trends, and gaps, and provide data-driven insights to leadership.
- Define, document, and implement processes, keeping these under constant review, developing feedback loops and continuous improvement actions.
- Manage several teams needs simultaneously, balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders, while ensuring a successful and timely completion.
- Additional responsibilities may be required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Hands-on experience using Gainsight’s Customer Success Software.
- 3+ years of experience in customer success, revenue operations, customer service, or a related field, preferably in B2B SaaS company
- Strong analytical skills and experience analysing customer data.
- Experience of successful project management, preferably through technology implementation projects.
- Demonstrative operational expertise and proven project management skills and capabilities managing multiple projects.
- Experienced in developing a range of productive relationships and fostering a team ethic.
- Critical and creative thinking, with practical experience of analysing and improving processes that involve both internal and external parties.
- Able to prioritise and work in an organised fashion.
- A passion for helping others and a dedication to providing a best-in-class service experience.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills with a proactive approach to challenges.
- Able to communicate effectively and adapt style to all levels of subject understanding.
- Excellent information gathering and verbal / written presentation skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- A hands-on approach to delivery, with the ability to address ambiguity.
- Microsoft Office and CRM knowledge. (preferably Salesforce)
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- Preferred knowledge/interest in Responsible Sourcing