JBoard.io is a SaaS application that helps organizations and individuals around the world to create their own job board without any code. We are growing fast and looking for a candidate to join our team and help us to provide support for our customers.
The role is going to be fully remote, you can work from anywhere that you like as long as the job is getting done and expectations are met.
- Has bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of relevant experience, working with SaaS products
- Has a basic understanding of how web and SaaS products work
- Excellent communication skills. Advanced English.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Self-motivated to master complex software and learn new technologies on the fly.
- Experience with website building and no-code tools.
- Respond promptly to customer support inquiries through real-time chat, email, and Zoom calls in English.
- Create “how-to” videos for the product.
- Be up to date with product enhancements to assist customers in optimizing their job boards with JBoard’s software.
- Create public-facing help guides, evaluating and refining them on a regular basis.
- Troubleshoot and submit bugs to our developers and act as the primary driver from bug ticket creation through resolution.
- Gather customer feedback and create monthly reports.