The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
Scope and Impact
- The Research Analyst – New Ventures will oversee the market research need for the team
- The role of the Research Analyst – New Ventures encompasses researching and recommending strategies to improve product performance and new business areas the organization can venture into to increase revenue and profit.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing qualitative and quantitative research into existing and new business areas
- Advising the organization on the viable areas to venture into with clear justifications
- Initiating and maintaining partnerships with key industry experts and negotiating contracts to support projects
- Researching into available funding opportunities for captured business areas and soliciting funding for the projects
- Creating clear and useful reports and recommendations for product development use
- Keeping an up-to-date knowledge of the industry and related markets being researched
- Assist in the acquisition of requirements needed to succeed in the captured business area
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years experience
- Must be familiar with the financial industry and all other industry
- Must be vast in market research
- Must be familiar with data analysis and interpretation
- Must understand voice of customer (VOC)
- Must know about strategy creation
Skills / Competencies:
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent research, analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
- Excellent organizational, planning, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Competence to analyze financial and non-financial data
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to effectively exchange information, in verbal or written form, by sharing ideas, reporting facts and other information, responding to questions, and employing active listening techniques.
- Ability to work independently, within a team environment, and communicate effectively with employees at all levels
- Excellent knowledge and use of existing software packages (Power BI, Microsoft Office)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.