We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about building cool products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Leading the research and analysis of competitive landscape, customers, product metrics, and latest internet trends to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth and conversion
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Working closely with engineering, marketing, finance, operations, and external stakeholders to implement new features and enhancements
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Own one of their core products; responsible for identifying opportunities and issues, formulating hypotheses , rapidly ideating, testing, delivering and iterating solutions to create a best in class product that exceeds customer expectations
- Help develop and deliver an improved process for how features and new products are prioritised and added to the roadmap
- Work collaboratively with developers in our Engineering team, unpicking problems or advising on how to implement a new feature
- Be a product leader in the team, sharing your work regularly with leadership as well as with the rest of the company
- Manage the develpment team to deliver the project on time and to budget.
- Extensive experience in Product Management ideally within another tech focused start-up
- Strong technical understanding, ideally have worked with engineering teams
- Excellent project management, market/user research skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from top local or overseas universities with min 2.1 Background in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business field is an advantage. MBA degree is a plus
- At least 3 years of working experience in Product Management area. Background from Financial Services industry will be an advantage.
- Coming from a top-tier management consulting, multinational tech, investment banking is preferred
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and strong intuitions of user behaviours
- A strong drive to make things happen, charisma, and ability to influence
- Passion in making the world better through technology