As a Senior Business Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in our project team, contributing your extensive expertise in implementing enterprise resource planning solutions, particularly Microsoft Business Central. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successful participation as a business analyst in multiple ERP implementation projects.
- Assess current operational processes, identify areas for optimization, and develop strategies to streamline workflows and increase efficiency.
- Conduct process re-engineering and design thinking workshops to review out-of-box processes and co-create new optimized processes with stakeholders.
- Define and recommend metrics to measure the impact and outcome of all processes reviews for the project.
- Identify cost-saving opportunities within the defined processes, evaluate their feasibility, and implement measures to reduce expenses while maintaining quality standards.
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) for operational efficiency, track, and analyze data to measure progress and identify areas for further improvement.
- Review and probe gaps identified in the functional areas and evaluate opportunities for future improvements and enhancements.
- Manage the development and validation of Functional Specification Documents (BRD, User Flow designs etc.) as required.
- Lead the requirements gathering process, understanding business needs, and translating them into functional specifications for the ERP system.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including IT, stakeholders, and end users, to ensure alignment between business processes and system capabilities.
- Utilize your expertise in Microsoft Business Central (or similar ERP systems) to analyze requirements that will be used to configure and customize the solution to meet business requirements.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation, including business process flows, use cases, and functional requirements (in both written and diagrammatic format).
- Conduct thorough testing, validation, and quality assurance procedures to ensure the ERP solution meets predefined specifications and business objectives.
- Provide training and support to end-users, enabling a smooth transition to the new ERP system.
- Work with the test team during the test phase to ensure that solution is accurate and free of bugs and issues.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, specifically in ERP implementation projects.
- Proven experience working with Microsoft Business Central or similar ERP systems. • Strong understanding of business processes across various functional areas (finance, operations, procurement, supply chain, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with diverse stakeholders and teams.
- Relevant certifications in business analysis or ERP systems (preferred). Business Analysis Certification (e.g., CBAP, CCBA), Lean Six Sigma and/or related will be preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Proven experience in user experience mapping and design thinking.
- Proven experience in business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modelling, verification, and methodology development.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Knowledge of financial services legal, regulatory requirements
- Business Analysis
- Design thinking and user flow mapping
- Process Improvement
- Business Process Design & Reengineering
- Quality Assurance
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Project Management
- Proficiency in relevant tools e.g. Visio, Figma etc.