Salary: 30k-55k / year
Location Required: Europe
Hello, Digital Marketing Scrum Masters!
My name is Iskander and I am the Co-founder at Blue Brands – We are a fast-growing e-commerce portfolio specializing in innovative solutions. Our leading brands, Zura and Pluxy, cater to niche markets with Zura offering specialized airway muscle trainers for those with sleep apnea, and Pluxy providing premium epilators and related products. Additionally, we are gearing up to introduce new groundbreaking brands to our lineup.
We are looking to hire a motivated, experienced Scrum Master who has a high-energy, outgoing, can-do personality. Our ideal candidate has the ability to prioritize and triage real-time demands of ongoing marketing projects, campaigns, and company initiatives. You tend to organize your downtime because you’re a highly organized individual.
This is a full-time remote position.
We are looking for a Scrum Master/Project Manager specifically with these requirements:
- Fluent verbal and written command of the English language
- Has 2-3 years experience in digital marketing as project manager/scrum master
- Has at least 1+ year of scrum experience
- Has at least 2+ years of experience working in the Ecommerce space
- Strong background working with teams that perform direct response marketing ( familiarity with online traffic channels, especially Facebook ads)
- You have a track record of leading a team to hit deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Have experience managing teams
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Protects, guides, maintains, & enforces the Scrum Framework
- Optimizing the Scrum Framework based on the custom needs of the team/stakeholder
- Facilitating Sprint Planning meetings, daily scrums, sprint retrospectives
- Creating & optimizing workflows to increase efficiency
- Establishing data measurement and analysis processes
- Designing, implementing & executing communication flows to keep all international, remote team members aligned with day-to-day changes on a frequent basis
- Removing obstacles/impediments that block speedy execution & delivery
- Negotiating between Product Owner & Scrum Team on Sprint outcomes
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation Days
- Comprehensive Sick Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Co-working Space Subscription
- Inclusive Culture
- Performance Bonuses
- Fully remote
- Parental Leave
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re Analytical and Detail-Oriented.
Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well. You’re obsessed with metrics and understanding the key drivers of those metrics.
You’re Highly Organized.
You are organized enough to ensure you’re on top of your own goals and responsibilities. You bring your whole personality to work and are willing to engage on a personal level. You put your whole heart into your work and uplift those around you.
You’re an Excellent Communicator.
You have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills that allow you to explain complex topics in simple ways. You are able to clearly get your point across and get all stakeholders aligned on a common goal.
What we do:
Please check us out to get an understanding of a few of the exciting brands you’ll be involved with
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time to a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!