Virtualis is one of the Leaders in helping businesses build elite virtual teams. We have supported the growth of more than 1,500 businesses in the United States and our client portfolio is growing daily. Our Mission is to offer better work opportunities to motivated professionals with specialized skills. We love to see our teams grow not just professionally, but also personally! We have such a diverse group of fun-loving people who in their free time, love to travel, sing, dance, do charity work, enter Iron Man challenges, and beyond. At Virtualis, we recognize that your growth is our growth, and we’re committed to fostering an environment that propels you forward.
About the Role
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want you on our team! In this remote position, you will be responsible for developing, overseeing, and optimizing digital marketing initiatives to maximize brand awareness, e-commerce sales, and lead conversion through organic and paid ad channels.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our company during a time of hyper-growth, and be a part of one of the leading organizations in this space. The company is growing rapidly and there will be many opportunities for promotions, training and growth for our top employees. We look forward to meeting you and incorporating your expertise into our organization!
- Determine and plan which content will reach target customers
- Plan and/or optimize, and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Develop email marketing campaigns, social media content, and Google/META ad campaigns
- Utilize analytics and reporting platforms (GA, Google AdWords, SEMrush, etc.) to evaluate and measure website performance and uncover insights for web optimization
- Develop and implement effective digital marketing strategies to increase brand visibility and drive traffic to the company’s website
- Establish and manage relationships with online sales channels and e-commerce partners
- Analyze platform traffic and user behavior to improve digital marketing campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with emerging online marketing trends, tools, and technologies and present creative solutions to improve the company’s online presence
- Set up, maintain, and manage social media platforms
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing, or related fields
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and web analytics is preferred
- Knowledge of email marketing and social media management
- Preferred knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Canva, and similar design tools
- Demonstrable experience using data-driven approaches to improve online marketing performance
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Self-starter who is motivated to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills and attentiveness to details
- Experience in creating, setting up, and managing e-commerce sites is desirable
System and Work Setup Requirements:
- A stable and high-speed internet connection preferably 25 MBPS or higher with back up in cases of power interruption or service provider issues
- Own PC/laptop with 8GB RAM, and a processor of Core i3 / AMD Ryzen 3 / 2013 Mac equivalent or higher; Windows 10 or above / Catalina 10.15 or newer; with up-to-date web browsers and security software, 500GB/128 SSD storage
- Headset/earphone with noise cancellation and webcam at 720p or higher resolution
- A designated, quiet, and well-organized workspace free from distractions to facilitate focused work
- Permanent work-from-home set-up
- Competitive starting rate paid in USD, plus performance incentives
- Internet allowance
- Paid US holidays
- Performance incentives
- Performance review with potential merit increase
- HMO Coverage
- Growth and development opportunities
Virtualis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Note: During our recruitment process, our team will assess your skills and experience in order for us to match you with a client aligned with your skills and experience. If you agree to be part of this process and succeed, you will be a part of our virtual workforce/staff and work with one of our many clients. (This will be discussed further, later on).
This job description is intended to provide an overview of the responsibilities and qualifications for this position. Actual duties and qualifications may vary based on the specific needs of the company.